Skin-Inject Skin Needling Roller 0.25mm
Skin-Inject™ is a non-invasive treatment which offers a safe and effective treatment for retaining youth. Acne scars, wrinkles and sun spots are reduced. Also known as CIT “collagen induction therapy” skin needling is effective because the underlying action of this treatment is stimulating your skin to produce more of its own collagen. Simply put, it is laying down new foundations which helps improve the surface skin appearance giving it a natural youthful glow.
What is it:
Skin-Inject™ is a cosmetically engineered device that incorporates the power of 600 gamma-sterilised, surgical-grade stainless steel micro-needles to regenerate, rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. Skin-inject™ is manufactured in Europe and has been certified with the European conformity mark ensuring that design and manufacturing process reaches the strictest of international safety and health regulations. Skin-Inject™’s exclusive design is patent pending having met the highest of international standards.
Who is it for:
Anyone showing signs of ageing, hyperpigmentation, uneven skintone, dullness, age spots, enlarged pores and mild scarring.
Frequency of Usage:
2-3 times per week. It is NOT recommended to roll every day.
Contrindications:(do not use if:)
Recent chemical peels, microdermabrasion or dermal fillers.
Skin sensitivity and redness.
How to Use:
1. Cleanse your skin, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
2. Roll each section of the face as per the enclosed instruction sheet.
3. Follow with an application of a treatment serum:
Skinstitut Retinol Serum for ageing concerns or
Skinstitut Even Blend Serum for hyper pigmentation concerns or
Skinstitut Rejuvenate15 Serum for revitalising
4. Wait a few minutes then apply a light soothing moisturiser. Always apply a sunscreen in the day and avoid direct sun exposure.
5. Clean the Roller by rinsing under hot tap water, shake dry.
EACH SKIN IS DIFFERENT IN HOW IT REACTS. SLIGHT REDNESS, TINGLING OR ITCHING CAN BE COMMON UNTIL THE SKIN BECOMES ACCUSTOMED TO THE TREATMENT.
Depending on the frequency of use, the Skin Roller will last 4-6 months before replacement.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Brightens and boosts the skin-great for dull, tired skins.
- Useful for light scarring, acne, pimples and enlarged pores.
- For sun damaged and ageing skins-regulates pigmentation.
- Assists with cell renewal.
- Aids in exfoliation.