Youngblood Contouring Palette 15g
The Youngblood Contouring palette comprises three shades for highlighting, paired with three complimentary shades for contouring.
Perfect for all skin tones, this palette was developed to shape and enhance the facial features creating a natural defined look.
There is a step-by-step guide enclosed on how to best apply.
Highlight Ingredients: Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 774941, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
1. Apply contour shades with Contour Brush and apply from left temple of forehead in the hairline all the way to the right temple.
2. Use contour brush to apply contour shade from tops of ears to corners of mouth – scooping the cheek.
3. With shadow brush, apply contour shade down sides of the nose and up into the crease of the eyelids.
4. With a shadow brush, apply contour shade around the chin area.
5. Apply Highlight shade on the bridge of the nose all the way up to forehead area. Can also be used under the brow.
6. Apply highlight shade under the eyes, down and above the cheek bones. Highlight can be brought down a bit under the eyes as well.
7. Apply highlight shade above the lip to make lips appear fuller and if desired, directly at the tip of the chin.
- Matte shadows that blend easily.
- 3x Highlight Shades (Light/Medium/Dark).
- 3x Contouring Shades (Light/Medium/Dark).
- Helps create a fashionable, perfectly sculpted complexion.
- Smooth texture and easily glides onto skins.