KUU Konjac Green Sponge with French Green Clay
You can still use your favourite cleanser, remember a little goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lather and will spread the cleanser further than usual.
Caring for your Sponge
- After use, always rinse your sponge well, and allow to dry in an airy place between uses.
- Please be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands (or in a towel).
- Alternatively your sponge is happy to be aired on a towel hook or from a window hook. When dried it will shrink and harden, this is perfectly natural.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again. Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months.
- Once it starts to look tired and/or breaks down, replace it. KUU Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
- The better care you take of your Konjac Sponge, the longer it will last.
Sorry, currently out of stock