Buy Now, Wear Now And Pay Later With Afterpay
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly equal instalments.
To Make A Purchase Using Afterpay You Will Need
- An Australian Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards.
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- An Australian billing & delivery address
How Do I Use Afterpay Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout.
- There is a minimum spend of $80 to be able to pay for your order with Afterpay.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
Please see Afterpay's full terms and conditions here
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- For online purchases over $500 or for purchases by new Afterpay customers the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- For online purchases under $500 from existing Afterpay customers, the first payment will be deducted 2 weeks after the purchase and the remaining three instalments deducted each fortnight over the following 6 weeks (8 weeks in total).
- Instalments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Contact Afterpay if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Afterpay's full terms & conditions.
For queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders or your Afterpay account email email@example.com or call 1300 100 729. To find information on commonly asked questions go to Afterpay's FAQ's page.