Kosmea Organic Rose Hip Oil 42ml
10 ways to use Kosmea Certified Rose Hip Oil at home.
- Face oil - Apply 2-3 drops of rose hip oil onto damp skin on the face morning and night to repair skin and give it a healthy glow.
- Scars - Here are some before and after photos of customers using rose hip oil for the treatment of scars.
- Hair serum for dry and split ends - Apply a pea sized amount of the oil to the ends of hair and work through for smooth hair.
- Mix with moisturiser - A couple of drops of oil can be added to any moisturiser for an extra dose of moisture and skin healing benefits.
- Cradle cap - Rose hip oil can help with healing cradle cap on babies.
- Hydrate skin during a long flight - Applying rose hip oil throughout the flight will assist skin in staying hydrated and healthy.
- Hands - Apply rose hip oil onto hands for softer skin with less age spots.
- Nail and cuticle oil - Massage the rose hip oil into nails and cuticles to keep them nourished and to stimulate growth.
- Dry elbows - Rose hip oil is a great treatment oil for applying to dry areas of the body such as elbows.
- Cracked heels - Massage 2-3 drops of rose hip oil into each heel.
Sorry, currently out of stock