I’m not going to lie but I was a little disappointed when ASAP discontinued Clearskin Gel. But, they have filled this void with the new Radiance Serum. Well I am in love... the new ASAP Radiance Serum has now become one of my favourite serums.
The first thing you'll notice is the consistency, it is a light smooth gel that absorbs quickly into the skin without feeling tacky and after about five days, I definitely saw an improvement in my overall hydration and clarity of my skin. So lets talk technical, I won’t get into all the details just the key ingredients. ASAP Radiance Serum has been perfectly formulated to assist in the reduction of pigmentation, fine lines, sun damage and acne. Combining the latest technology and most effective ingredients.
- Biomimetic Tripeptide speeds up cell renewal, hydrates the skin, refines skin texture and will improve the skin barrier function.
- AHA/BHA Complex will gently exfoliate without irritation, removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores thus improving skin tone and texture.
- White Tea - provides antioxidant with anti-ageing properties to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Mulberry Fruit Extract - brightens the skin and helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and sun damage.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract - is a powerful antioxidant that also assists in keeping your skin smooth and youthful.
Be one of the first to enjoy all the benefits of this fantastic new serum, like I did. ASAP Radiance Serum
is now available from AbsoluteSkin. Leanne