Everyone has that hard-to-shop-for person on their gift-buying list. Maybe yours is an aunt, a sister, a best friend, a cousin, or even your boss. She's a woman who loves everything natural, from organic produce to natural fibers in her clothing. You want to get her a gift that's as unique and special as she is. So, what can you get her for Christmas that she's really going to use and enjoy?
How about pampering her with natural beauty products? Here are 6 fantastic options that are sure to please the natural beauty lover on your list.
1. Grown Alchemist Hydration Kit - $35.95
This thoughtful gift set includes both Mandarin and Rosemary Leaf Body Cream and Vanilla and Orange Peel Hand Cream. The Mandarin and Rosemary Leaf Body Cream is perfect for using anywhere your skin feels dry. The citrus and botanical ingredients in this cream make it work well - and smell amazing! The Vanilla and Orange Hand Cream can help moisturise hands, cuticles, and even feet.
2. BESTOW Eternitea Hibiscus and Cinnamon Tea and Tea Infuser - $42.35
Natural loose-leaf tea and a beautiful infuser are a great gift pairing. This tea is caffeine-free and chock-full of antioxidants. It gets its zingy inviting flavour from Hibiscus and Cinnamon and is for a perfect afternoon pick me up. And, you and your gift recipient can feel good about our tea's origins - it comes from an organic tea plantation in Sri Lanka.
3. Dr. Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence - $30.24
Give the gift of relaxation with Dr. Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence. Lavender essential oil has many mental and physical benefits--from relieving anxiety and stress to improving blood circulation. Lavender can also help you get to sleep after a long, busy day. Simply add a capful or two to bath water for a relaxing way to unwind. Or relax anytime by adding a few drops of the essence to a bowl of water. Other skin-benefiting ingredients include sweet almond and jojoba oils, as well as horse chestnut and horsetail extracts.
4. INIKA All About Glow Kit - $45
This kit contains three certified organic skincare products in a neat gift pouch:
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil. This product is very rich in antioxidants. It can help reduce inflammation and dryness, leaving your skin looking beautiful.
- Certified Organic Cheek and Lip Cream. This two-in-one product works as both a lip color and a blush. This healthy-skin makeup contains sweet almond oil and vitamin E for hydration.
- Certified Organic Pure Primer. Apply this product before foundation or other makeup. It can help hydrate your skin, making that freshly made-up look last longer.
All of these INIKA products are vegan and cruelty-free.
5. Kosmea Rose Collection - $31.45
This collection is a lovely gift set any natural gal would love to receive. It contains full-sizes of both our Rose Body Lotion and Hydrating Rosewater Mist. The lightweight body lotion is infused with certified organic rose hip oil. It moisturises your skin without feeling greasy, leaving you with a gentle rose scent. The Hydrating Rosewater Mist rejuvenates your face whenever you use it. It's perfect for refreshing your face on hot summer days, or just after you wake in the morning.
6. Youngblood Refined Eyes Essentials Kit - $72
With this kit, it's all about the eyes. Your natural product lover will enjoy four eye-enhancing products:
- Outrageous Lashes Lengthening Mascara in Blackout
- Pressed Individual Eyeshadow in Halo
- Extreme Pigment Eye Pencil in Blackest Black
- Eye Impact Quick Recovery Eye Cream
It's not always easy to shop for women who love things natural. Use this list as your cheat-sheet for getting the beauty products she really wants, and your gift will be happily appreciated.